The Folk Fest sur le canal dedicates thirty (30) spots for local artisans who would like to sell their products.
Price: $250 per table
- One standard 6-foot table under the big artisan alley tent
- Promotion on Folk Fest sur le canal’s social media channels & website
- The opportunity to display a banner that you provide at your table
Artisan Alley hours
- Friday, June 14: 3−8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 15: 1−8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 16: 1−7 p.m.
Address: Centennial Esplanade (corner of Saint-Patrick and Pitt)
Please keep in mind that the festival takes place rain or shine.
To apply for a spot, please complete the form below. Please note that we strive to offer our patrons a wide selection of aesthetic and quality wares for every budget. Priority will be given to local artists who create and curate items they have made.
Application deadline: June 1, 2019