The Folk Fest sur le canal dedicates thirty (30) spots for local artisans who would like to sell their products.
Price: $250 per table
$150 half table (Please note that priority will be given to those booking full tables)
- One standard 6-foot table located under the big artisan alley tent
- Promotion on the Folk Fest sur le canal website
- Opportunity to display a banner that you provide at your table
- Opportunity to sell your products at your table
Artisan Alley hours
- Friday, June 15: 3−8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 16: 1−8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 17: 1−7 p.m.
Address: Centennial Esplanade (corner of Saint-Patrick and Pitt)
Please keep in mind that the festival takes place rain or shine.
To apply for a spot, please complete the form below and someone will be in touch with you soon.
Application deadline: June 04, 2018