The Artisan Alley will be back for a fourth year at the 2017 Folk Fest sur le canal from June 14 to 18, 2017. Over 30,000 people attended the festival in 2016.
The Folk Fest sur le canal reserves thirty (30) spots for local artisans who would like to sell their products.
Price: $250 per table
$150 half table (Please note that priority will be given to those booking full tables)
- One standard 6-foot table located under the big artisan alley tent
- Promotion on the Folk Fest sur le canal website
- Opportunity to display a banner that you provide at your table
- Opportunity to sell your products at your table
Artisan Alley hours
- Friday, June 16: 2−8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 17: 1−8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 18: 1−7 p.m.
Address: Centennial Esplanade (corner of Saint-Patrick and Pitt)
Please keep in mind that the festival takes place rain or shine.
To apply for a spot, please complete the form below and someone will be in touch with you soon.
Application deadline: June 04, 2017